Hey, y’all! I found this book tag when I was on Natasha @ Cats and Paperbacks’ blog last week, and it seemed like fun, so I figured I’d give it a shot too!
This tag was created by Common Spence. It’s been a while since I’ve done a tag, but I figured this was On Brand for me. I wasn’t tagged by anyone but I rarely am.
1. Red (Life) – A book with a spirited protagonist totally proud of who they are. Someone who gives you LIFE
💖 YOUR HEART WILL GROW by Chace Verity // Kelpana 💖 NO MAN OF WOMAN BORN by Ana Mardoll // Claude 💖
2. Orange (Healing) – A book that made you, as the reader, find a deeper meaning or catharsis in your own life
💖 SHATTERPROOF by Xen 💖 HOW TO MAKE A WISH by Ashley Herring Blake 💖
3. Yellow (Sunshine) – A book that fills you with so much joy it could brighten even your darkest day
💖 SYNCOPATION by Anna Zabo 💖 MIDLIFE CRISIS by Audra North 💖
4. Green (Nature) – A book that is set out of this world — a reality different to our own
💖 OMEN OPERATION by Taylor Brooke 💖 ASCENSION by Jacqueline Koyanagi 💖
5. Blue (Peace) – A book where one of the characters finds peace with a difficult truth
💖 ANGER IS A GIFT by Mark Oshiro 💖 HIS COCKY VALET by Cole McCade 💖
6. Purple (Spirit) – A book that deals with LGBT+ themes and religion
💖 THE LOVE & LIES OF RUKHSANA ALI by Sabina Kkan // Islam 💖 LEAD ME NOT by Ann Gallagher // Christianity 💖